Torsional Orthopaedic Revision System
TORS is the newest ultrasonic system for bone cement removal.
- Leading patented technology in torsional ultrasonic cement removal
- Reusable probes – fixed costs per case
- Wide range of torsional probe geometries
- Newly designed probes increase the effectiveness of cement removal
- Ergonomic hand switch for better control
- Reliable functionality and performance
- Easy set up
- 2 part handpiece
- Inner transducer – a simple switchless canister with robust seals.
- Outer handpiece – a lightweight, ergonomic, single use plastic handle with comfy annular switch accessible at all angles.
- Custom made probes to suit your surgical demands
Contact us for more information as some products may have selected regional availability
Related productsAll products
Our single-use high pressure Pulsed Lavage system effectively cleans bone and removes debris during total joint procedures, increasing cement penetration into the cancellous bone for potentially stronger implant fixation and reduced revision rates. It is also an effective mechanical debridement system for cleaning wounds, removing dirt, necrotic tissue and debris. Tip Locking Mechanism Lightweight, ergonomic … ContinuedRead more
MICROAIRE® SERIES 7000
The MICROAIRE® SERIES 7000 offers a complete line of battery and pneumatic powered instruments for large power orthopaedic applications. Featuring three ergonomically designed handpieces and a variety of modular reaming, sawing and drilling attachments, the SERIES 7000 offers excellent convenience & versatility. up to 15,000cpm saw speed up to 750rpm drill speed up to 250rpm reamer speedRead more
The MICROAIRE® SMARTDRIVER™ system provides versatility and a choice of power sources including pneumatic, electric and the industry’s first Nickel Metal Hydride Battery. SMARTDRIVER provides up to 140 in.oz. of torque and 1600rpm of speed to insert K-wires and Steinmann pins up to 3.2mm for fixation; high-torque drilling and light reaming couplers produce an impressive 31in.lbs. … ContinuedRead more