The effect and impact of Covid-19 is continuing, and the latest measures implemented in the United Kingdom have touched everyone, and changed the way that we all go about our lives.
As a responsible employer, Summit Medical Group is complying with the official guidance, and our staff are being provided with updated policies and procedures as this guidance changes in line with the unfolding national emergency.
Summit Medical, as a global supplier of surgical products, including the ViVi® Infection Protection Helmet and Marlux Medical, a market-leading manufacturer of infection control disposable curtains with Microban® antibacterial SilverShield® technology are continuing to operate, and we thank all of our staff and colleagues for their dedication in adopting new ways of working to ensure that we continue to provide a safe and healthy working environment.
We are in constant dialogue with our supply partners, and we are monitoring customer demand for our products, and working with our suppliers accordingly to ensure that we can continue to provide our customary excellent levels of service to our customers.
With regard to our valued customers, we will advise you via our website should there be any changes in our operation which would materially affect our ability to supply. In order to support us, and to ensure that we are able to support you, we would appreciate it if you can take note of the following:
- Due to the high level of home-working which our staff have adopted, answering telephone enquiries may take a little longer than usual. If you need to contact us, please contact your local sales representative or distributor in the normal manner, or contact us on:
o firstname.lastname@example.org (Customer Services)
o email@example.com (Export)
o firstname.lastname@example.org (Finance)
o email@example.com (Marlux)
o +44 (0)1451 821311
- If your enquiry is urgent, please call the following:
o Andrew Burgess – General Manager (UK & Ireland) – +44 (0)7554 421313
o Carlo Balugani – International Marketing Manager (South)- +44 (0)7761 514607
- It would be very helpful if you could provide us with as much notice as possible for any orders placed. We are experiencing unusual product demands, and we want to be able to respond as quickly as possible, so greater lead times will help.
- Couriers and delivery contractors are advising a greater risk of longer delivery times. Be assured that we will do all that we can to maintain our usual levels of service, but please bear with us if there are unavoidable delays.
- Unannounced visits to our facilities are prohibited until further notice, in order to preserve the integrity of our compliance to government guidelines. In the event that a visit is required, it will need to be pre-authorised by a member of the Senior Management Team.
All of us here at Summit Medical and Marlux Medical would like to take this opportunity to thank the tireless work of all the Doctors, Nurses and Health Care Professionals around the world. Their amazing work, in such difficult circumstances, is not going unnoticed and is truly inspirational.
These are certainly challenging times but we know that if we all continue to work together and look out for one another then we will get through this stronger and in a better place.
Thank you to all our stakeholders for your support and cooperation.
Senior Management Team
Summit Medical Group